We are honored to have from Johns Hopkins Hospital, World Class pediatric orthopedic surgeons serving our children.
Each orthopedic physician holds clinics at least three times per year.
There is no cost to patient or family to be seen at The Children’s League.
To learn more about our physicians, just click on their pictures.
CUMBERLAND CLEFT CLINIC OROFACIAL TEAM
We are privileged to have Dr. Robert Carpenter, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon as Clinic Director and his team of local physicians and professionals donating their time to provide services for children with cleft lip and/or cleft palate. Clinic is held twice a year in January and July.
Our Orofacial Team
Dr. Jana Brown
Dr. Debra Friend
Dr. Mary Ann Jenkins
Dr. Michael Levitas
Dr. David Litman
Dr. David Moose
Dr. Gretchen Seibert
To provide services for children with cleft lip and/or cleft palate by a professional team consisting of a plastic surgeon, pediatrician, ENT, nurse, dentist, orthodontist, audiologist, social worker and a speech therapist to help each child with these special health care needs lead active lives and participate as full members of their schools and communities.
Why an orofacial clinic?
- To alleviate the need to transport your child out of the area for care
- To allow your child to be seen in one place by several specialists at one appointment
- To allow the orofacial team to review your child’s case and make further recommendations for a plan of care to fit your children’s needs
- To maintain a central office for questions and referrals
- To ensure your child has the best care available to him/her
- To provide the best resources available to meet your child’s individual needs